Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data directly from you when you:
- Register for an account
- Provide your telephone number, email address, or use Facebook or Google login
Types of Data Collected
- The personal data we collect may include:
- Name, surname, age, date of birth, nationality, identification card, passport, etc.
- Contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- Account details such as username, password, transactions history, etc.
- Proof of identity such as copy of identification card, copy of passport, etc.
- Transaction and financial information such as purchase history, credit card details, bank account, etc.
- Technical data such as IP address, Cookie ID, Activity Log, etc.
- Other information considered personal data under the Personal Data Protection Laws, such as photo and video.
If you are under the age of 20 or subject to legal restrictions, we may collect, use, or disclose your personal data with the consent of your parents or legal guardian or as permitted by applicable laws. If we discover that we have collected personal data from children without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Storage of Data
We store your personal data in hard copy and soft copy. We use the following systems to store your personal data:
- Third-party server service providers in Thailand
- Third-party server service providers outside of Thailand
Use of Data
We use the personal data we collect for various purposes, including:
- Creating and managing accounts
- Improving our products, services, or user experiences
- Sharing and managing information within our organization
- Conducting marketing activities and promotions
- Providing after-sales services
- Gathering user feedback
- Processing payments for products or services
- Complying with our Terms and Conditions
- Complying with laws, rules, and regulatory authorities
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Within our organization to provide and develop our products or services
- To business partners to coordinate and provide our products or services
- If required by law or in response to valid requests by government authorities such as courts, government authorities.
Data Subject Rights
Subject to the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have the following rights:
- Withdrawal of consent
- Data access
- Data portability
- Data erasure or destruction
- Complaint lodging
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data. These measures are aimed at ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data. We review these measures periodically to ensure they remain appropriate.
Cookies and Similar Technologies